Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome to my project!

Hello all!

I've been thinking about starting this blog for awhile now. My personal interest in staying healthy and reducing my impact on the environment, coupled with my current job as an Environmental Science teacher have influenced me to make some small positive changes. I find facts and tips from many different resources, but I've yet to find one place that combined all of my interests and research. I am hoping to create that place here.

I feel I am learning and growing every day, but I am by no means an expert. Take the tips and advice I find and post for what they are worth, and hopefully you can implement some of them into your lives. I hope to re-state and emphasize the obvious, open our eyes to some new ideas, and have fun along the way.

I hold no allegiances to anyone or anything...I just love good food, good products, good deals, and all things that support my efforts to find them :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment