Thursday, August 12, 2010

Food Should Taste Good

Truer words have never been spoken. My newest obsession, these chips/crackers are sooooo yummy. Wholesome, healthy snacks made with real ingredients: nothing on the (super short) ingredients label looks or sounds scary.

Food Should Taste Good is also a charitable organization, with a focus on environmental sustainability in their manufacturing processes.

Our personal faves are the sweet potato and the lime chips. I've also tried the works! and the olive chips, both good.

The website also has various recipe suggestions for accompaniments, which all sound delicious, though I think the chips should speak for themselves. Try your hand at the recipe contest for free chips (I entered my roasted red pepper dip, cross your fingers).

Do yourself a favor and jump on this bandwagon. I'm telling you, I can't get enough. It's borderline dangerous, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment