Thursday, September 2, 2010

Method to the Madness

As I've been converting products slowly to their greener counterparts, I've run into some difficulty finding a body wash that does the trick: until NOW.

I'm a big fan of Method products (hand soap, cleaners, detergent, etc). With such a cute introductory website story, what's not to love?

Here is their manifesto.

Anyway, I was scanning the body wash aisle of Target, only to find one body wash with a 100% recycled container, containing zero scary looking chemicals. Enter Method's Refresh Mint body wash. My preferred scent. So fresh, it gets me out of my tired, end of day funk.

Environmentally friendly products are all well and good, as long as they do their job. This body wash does not disappoint. Skin is still as hydrated and smooth as ever. Excellent.

Here's a little more insight if you're super interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment